If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 23 August 2012

Outfit #62 - Twentyfive Minutes

Outfit details:

Skirt: Capture (op shop).  Shirt: Miss Shop (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: made by me. 

The last 2 days have been not overly cold, but today was forecast for rather warmer than recently.  It took me 25 minutes to find an outfit that would be suitable.  It looks like the summer clothes will be making a reappearance in my wardrobe soon.

I've not worn anything tucked into this skirt before, and it wasn't annoying as I suspected it might be.  Which was a blessing for today.

Today's photo:

There is a rose garden at school which is just beautiful.  This big bloom caught my eye earlier this week and I had a chance to catch it this afternoon after all the children had left.

No comments:

Post a Comment