If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Outfit #63 - I Wonder

Outfit details:

Skirt: Gina Tricot (op shop).  Stockings: Target.  White top: Ambra bamboo.  Purple top: Avocado (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: ???

Yesterday, I had a great idea for an outfit.  I had my hands full with shopping and thought it was such a fabulous idea I wouldn't need to make a note.  By the time I got home of course, a crucial part had been forgotten.  I know it involved these stockings and skirt.  As for a top, though - I wonder what it was?

After last week's warm weather I was pleasantly surprised to have a chance to wear some warm clothes this week.  So chilly, in fact, that I wore my pink scarf and Dotti jacket to school.  I'm quite stumped for ideas for the next few days though.

And these stockings - finally I've got a shot to show the in between bits.  On probably their last wearing for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment