If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Saturday 4 August 2012

The Breakfast Spot

My dining table is a long way from the morning sun.  I have started having breakfast in bed more often, if there's someone staying on the sofa or if I don't have anything to do too early in the morning.  This morning, my first 3 students were not coming so I had plenty of time to sleep in after watching the Olympics, then have a leisurely breakfast in bed.  But the armchair by the courtyard looked so sunny and inviting I decided to try it as a breakfast spot.  Curled up with the sun on my face, this was a win.

Today's photo:

I meant to pick up some wine yesterday.  I forgot.  This evening I walked up to the local bottle shop, and when passing through the station I could see all those layers in the sunset.  Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment