If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Pictures by the Stairs (2)

Yesterday I added some pictures to the collection on the wall by the stairs.  The four frames already there had only bits of wrapping paper in them, which is nice for pattern and colour, but I thought it was time to put some of my own photos in there.  After visiting the doctor today I restocked my ink.  After my 3rd nap of the day and a computer tantrum, I printed out some photos then added a hook. 

Now, of course, the frames don't look as good as I think they could...

But I am definitely liking having more personal things at which to look!

Having just gone through extensive quantities of photos - and I've been rather slack with organising them this year - I can see some photo organising and cd burning happening tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment