If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Outfit #113 - Wrapped in Stripes

Lots of stripes today.  Plus, the shirt is a wrap shirt, so there was no choice but this for the outfit name.  This top is yet another Melbourne-Jeannie item.  It's an interesting top, and for all the buttons (with buttonholes!), only 2 of them managed to stay buttoned after about 5 minutes.  And I'm not a huge fan of the sleeves yet.  I have a few more ideas for it though, so it's not going in The Pile just yet!
Shirt: Sisley (from Jeannie).  Pants: Portmans.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: from Oxfam.  Bracelets: made by me.
After being so cold yesterday, I packed a cardigan for today.  But we had sunshine!  Lovely, warm sunshine.
 I do apologise for the crooked pictures.  I was hungry, and more interested in getting a photo done and eating than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment