If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Outfit #121 - The Bob

I had a haircut.  Most people have been complimentary.  The day after, though, my nearly-5-yr-old nephew told me I needed a haircut.  Admittedly, it was slightly the worse for wear that day: after the haircut, I'd had a PT session, then a few other things, quartet rehearsal, mariachi gig, very little sleep...  Today was the first day (that is, since about 10:30am Friday), that I felt the hair was doing what I hoped it might.
Dress: Kinki Gerlinki.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: Kinki Gerlinki (from Jeannie).  Bracelet: made by me.  Sunglasses (below): Kinki Gerlinki.
It was a Kinki Gerlinki kinda day.  I was originally going to wear a shirt over the dress, but not having tried it on first, I discovered it would look weird.  Which was a blessing, really, as it's been rather warm and humid all day.
I really had to work it to get the earrings to be visible. 
Not normally one to show the sunglasses, but as they're Kinki Gerlinki too, I thought I might as well!  I'm not sure I'll ever have a totally Kinki Gerlinki outfit (shoes - expensive) but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment