If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Outfit #112 - Buttons Galore

Eight.  Eight large white buttons.  So, not buttons galore in quantity, but definitely in attention-grabbing - large and white and 'out there'.

Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop).  Singlet (not visible in pics but necessary, trust me!): Ambra.  Shirt/jacket/top thing: Kirx (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Zoe & Zac (from Jeannie).  Earrings: from Mombasa.
I don't normally include a 'rear view' but the buttons on this top kinda call for it.  That, and the fact that I couldn't wear this until I'd sewn one on more securely.  
I would never have approached this colour top if left to my own devices.  This was in the pile of clothes Jeannie had ready for me on my last trip to Melbourne.  I thought I would give it a go, and I'm so glad - loving it.  Moreover, the buttons can go all the way up - imagine the variety of outfits!  The only problem with this outfit was that I was cold when it rained.  Which was a lot. 
The upper-junior school kids are away on camp for a few days, so I had only middle and senior girls today - no running around the school finding little people.  I figured this was a perfect day to wear these shoes, and I was right!  Note the absence of preemptive Bandaids.
How sweet are these earrings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment