If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 14 March 2013

Outfit #117 - Not A Theme

If you were paying attention last week, you may have noticed I was wearing stripes every day.  This is the closest I've come to a theme in my outfits.  This week it might have looked like I was going for a theme, with neutral skirts and blue tops.  But today I changed it up.  Ha.
Skirt: Sinerji (swap).  Shirt: Lily White (op shop).  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: from Salamanca Market.
I don't count this as a successful outfit.  Most of the time (that is, until I just gave up), my shirt was behaving like that of a rebellious schoolboy.  Half-untucked and slouchy.
The Salamanca Markets are fabulous for finds like these earrings, handmade by the stall-holder, ceramic and each one unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment