If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Outfit #116 - Smug

This morning, I went to the gym before work.  And after teaching at home, I went to the dentist.  I had that smug feeling all day.  Does it show?

Skirt: Spicysugar (from Jeannie).  Shirt: Max & Co. (op shop).  Singlet: Jeanswest.  Shoes: Lipstik Design (op shop).  Earrings: from Myer I think.  Bracelet and pendant: gifts.

I'm hoping this is the first week of a new habit.  The last two weeks were full-on - so full-on that I hardly exercised at all.  My sanity really suffered.  This week I was looking forward to a fairly normal week, then realised I wouldn't have an opportunity to exercise for 3 days.  Unless I get up at 4:45 to run... Or get up at 5:30 on Wednesdays and go to the gym. 
I had everything sorted last night for this morning, including a berry smoothie for breakfast sitting in the fridge.  I even had time for a coffee on the way to work, and 10 minutes to spare when I got there. 
Having more exercise makes such a difference in my life.   Exercise, and playing Bach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment