If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 21 March 2013

Outfit #120 - Newspaper

I've been saving this bad joke for ages.  You know - what's black and white and red all over.  A newspaper.  Haha.
Dress (as a shirt): Sunny Girl (from Jeannie).  Skirt: Hot Options.  Singlet: Ambra.  Cardigan: Jeanswest.  Shoes: Target. Earrings: from Kuranda Markets, FNQ.
This was really a swapped-out outfit.  Originally, my plan was to wear the necklace I actually wore on Tuesday.  But I didn't remember to pick it up before I left.  I was also going to wear a new pair of earrings, but I felt the red was more appropriate. 
I was going to wear heels, but the thought of wearing them all around the school for junior kids... Just, no.  And I expected to have a cardigan on for a little bit, but not the whole day.  The camera caught me by surprise for the non-cardigan shot and I laughed when I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment