If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Outfit #118 - Roses Are Red

I went all-out with the roses today.  Red roses on the dress; red rose earrings; and a necklace with red beads and a red rose.  Only one student noticed though.
Dress (worn as skirt): no label (from Jeannie). Shirt: Crossroads  (from op shop). Belt: ? Shoes: Target.  Earrings and necklace: gifts.
My original plan was to wear this necklace on Thursday, but when getting dressed this morning I realised it just had to be worn today. 

I have waited so long to wear this dress to school.  It's a halter neck and just a bit too big for me on the top half (so, not respectable at all) but I adore the colours and the pattern, not to mention the feel of it.  I love swishy skirts - and this one behaved itself on the notorious Marilyn stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment