If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Outfit #115 - Horsin' Around

Technically, I made it out of the house in this outfit.  I stepped out the front door, and realised I would appreciate my cardigan.  It stayed on for the rest of the day, so you get 2 photos.
Top: Hot Options.  Skirt: Temt (op shop).  Shoes: Girl Xpress.  Earrings: from Jeannie.  Necklace: gift.
It was 2pm before a child said "ooh I love your earrin- oh wow!!! They're like little horse shoes, and your top has horses on it!  Cool!"
The shoes also received thumbs up from the discerning small people in my life.  I rather like the shoes, but realised they might be compared to carpet, or old-lady slippers.  Not so, though.  Some girls even bent down to touch them.
Non-outfit-related New Thing for today - kiwi berries.  I'm running low on fruit this week, so I bought some blueberries and kiwi berries yesterday.  I've never had kiwi berries before - yum!  Like a cross between kiwi fruit and blueberries. 
They made morning tea rather decadent!

No comments:

Post a Comment