If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 8 November 2012

Outfit #89 - Multicoloured Bits

Outfit details:
Skirt: Temt (op shop).  Top: Ambra.  Shoes: Pulp.  Earrings and bracelet: from Jeannie.

I know it's not obviously colourful, but the shoes and bracelet I find so exuberant in their colour mixing.  Which is great if you want to pair them with other colours!  I just had neutrals available today though.

Hair was a bit odd today.  I went for a run this morning, so gave it a quick wash afterwards, which resulted in a bit of ...weirdness... on one side.  Still getting the new haircut compliments (mostly) which is nice though.

After 2 days of wearing heels, I thought a flats day was in order - and I'm so glad I did!  About half my kids were needing to be picked up from various places around the school so I did a lot of walking.  Plus, these shoes make me think Summer.

Pretty bracelet - first outing.  I like bracelets that stay in one place.  If it doesn't stay, it's gone within about 5 minutes of playing.

Today's photo:

Another from the rose garden.  The perfection of this rose hasn't really come through the photo - hopefully I'll remember my camera tomorrow, and hopefully it will still be in a state of perfection.  It's really something.

No comments:

Post a Comment