If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Outfit #92 - Solar Eclipse

Outfit details:
Skirt: Hot Options.  Shirt: Miss Shop (from Jeannie).  Belt and shoes: Target.  Singlet: Dotti.  Earrings: ???

This morning was a solar eclipse.  I'd heard about it yesterday as something for people in north Queensland, so when the light went all weird this morning, I kept looking out to see if it was cloudy.  It wasn't cloudy - I actually saw a bit of the eclipse!  Being so much further south than Cairns, we didn't get much eclipse, but there was some.  Normally when things like this happen, I either forget about it entirely, or there are too many clouds to see anything good. 

Of course, I blame the weirdness of today's photo on the weird light outside.

Today's photo:

No, I didn't get a photo of the eclipse.  I did get all excited when I saw the poincianas are coming out in my street, though.  Another weird photo thing - this is the HDR version, which is not as bright in the colours as the actual subject.  However, the standard version looks photoshopped.  Must take a real photo soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment