If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Breakfast Spices

Well, are you ready for a big one?  Yep, I used different spices on my breakfast this morning.  Wow.

I love cinnamon.  It used to be that I would have cinnamon and nutmeg on my breakfast on school mornings, and cardamom and cinnamon on non-school mornings.  Then I changed (!) and just stuck to cinnamon and nutmeg.  Yesterday, I made a slice which required cinnamon... all of my cinnamon... and this morning I forgot that.  I opened the pantry to find cardamom and nutmeg.  Agh!  Deep breaths... and I can deal with this now.  So breakfast had those two spices.  And no cinnamon. 

A little bit weird.  But today was weird anyway, and not just because of the spices.  At least, I hope it wasn't because of the spices - I didn't get to the shops today so I am still without cinnamon.

Today's photo:

These were kinda left at my house yesterday... Pretty cute, huh?!  Pretty gone now, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment