If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 22 November 2012

Outfit #96 - Yippee

Outfit details:
Dress: Hot Options.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: from Jeannie.

Yippee!  Today was my last full teaching day for the year.  Enough said, really.  I thought of doing a photo with a jump, but my brain couldn't work out how to do that with a timer and tripod and .... just ... no.  But believe me, there were internal jumps happening.  I am so looking forward to the holidays!

I only had a few kids to teach, too, so it was a pretty short day.

Yesterday's photo:

I was in a hurry when doing yesterday's post, so didn't include superfluous photos.  I was rather impressed with this grade 3 girl - she asked to do 'Morning Mood' (the theme from the morning bit in the Peer Gynt Suite), which she could already play on piano.  She played it on the piano for me, then I wrote out the sol-fa, and told her do = d.  She wrote out the notes, then I told her to start with do = g, and so = d (3 fingers on the A string).  She promptly wrote out the new version - although we didn't get around to putting sticks on the second lot of notes.  Then she played both versions.

Today's photo:

I stepped outside this afternoon and noticed flowers on my strawberry plant (which is now a monster).  Fingers crossed for a couple of strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment