If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Friday 30 November 2012

Wagyu Beef

Today, I had wagyu beef for the first time ever.  Wow.

So, I went to a friend's place for lunch.  Lunch was just, you know, steak with ratatouille.  And red wine.  It's just that the steak was wagyu... and the wine was Spanish...  I was totally spoiled.

I've heard so much about wagyu.  It's all justified.  I was told it's like having casserole beef that has been cooked slowly for hours - except it's been cooked quickly.  If you haven't had it before, and you're not a averse to red meat, have it at some point in your life.

The ratatouille is also ... just... yum... and jacket potato with (I've never even thought of this but it is so good) truffle oil and butter.  Drool.  I need to get over this cold so I can run again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment