If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Friday 9 November 2012

Outfit #90 - Junior Proms

Outfit details:
Dress: Fahrenheit (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Target.  Earrings and pendant: both gifts.

Today was the Junior Proms concert.  For the first time, I had 2 groups performing - the string ensemble, and the junior string quartet.  The ensemble ... well, they didn't play their best.  The violins mostly watched my beat but played really softly.  The cellos didn't watch me (and missed their cue) and played really loudly.  One piece, they all sped up at the same rate.  The other, the lower strings won the race.  Thankfully, the junior string quartet made me feel better.  They played beautifully, even better than in rehearsal.

I actually had my hair out while at school, but today was really warm and I just couldn't stand it too much longer.  The dress was a big hit, too.  Doing this post, I realised - this whole outfit cost me $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment