If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 29 November 2012

Youtube Autoplay and BYOB

One thing about my brain: there is always music.  Well, probably more like 99.9% of the time, but you get the idea.  When I decide I want to hear something instead of having my brain produce the music, there's usually something that it has in mind (haha).  Today, for example, when I opened up iTunes, I had Mumford and Sons' I Will Wait in my head, and nothing else would tempt me.  Unfortunately, I don't have a recording of this, but in a flash of inspiration I went to Youtube.  I found a few videos - and then the channel.  Hello autoplay!  Which meant I could get on with all the little tasks I had to do and just listen.  Once I was done with Mumford I turned to Muse.  Win!  I still want to buy the actual recordings so I don't use up oodles of download quota though.  But especially handy for those bands about which I'm undecided, or just haven't bought yet.

The other New Thing for today was something that really shouldn't be a New Thing.  I took my own bag to Target.  So often, I go in on impulse... Or I know in advance I'll be shopping there yet forget a bag.  But recently, I've noticed the wealth of bags in my possession, and today I actually remembered to take one.  Go me.

Today's photo:

In the last few days, I've noticed my lettuce is actually looking more like lettuce.  This is exciting.

So exciting, you even get close-ups. 

The really super-looking one in the middle (in the top photo) wasn't from seed, but a seedling so that doesn't count.  Looking forward to eating it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment