If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 15 November 2012

Outfit #93 - Blue 31

Outfit details:
Dress: no label (from Jeannie, from an op shop).  Singlet: Jeanswest.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings and pendant: from Jeannie.

Today was forecast to be 31.  I'm also in a super-busy time of year, so ironing is not on my list of Things To Do.  Maxi dress to the rescue.  This was its first outing, and I was a little unsure once I'd put it on... but I was told by several people (yes, most of them 9 and 10-yr-old girls) that it is a very pretty dress.  And, although 31 is up there on my list of Least Favourite Numbers, I did appreciate that we were forecast for 31 on my 93rd outfit...

These shoes are a little hard, and this was the first time in ages that I've worn them.  I packed a stack of Band aids... I used nearly all of them...

Possibly the most versatile earrings ever.  They go with everything. 

Today's photo:

No rehearsal today, the ensemble had their last performance last week.  At morning tea, nearly all of them (plus a couple of extras) rushed to my room with these flowers, a card, and a big group hug.  Followed by some dancing and more individual hugs.  Made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment