If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Monday 11 February 2013

Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes

I mentioned recently that I was a new convert to Teresa Cutter's healthy chef blog.  The drool-worthy chocolate cupcakes that caught my attention just had to be made as soon as possible.  Although I'm not a huge cupcake fan (I'm pretty sure this is yet another thing that makes me really weird - who doesn't like cupcakes?!), I'm so glad I made these.

You can find the recipe here.  I was so good, and made them as stated in the recipe... Except I used mini muffin tins.  And I'm really glad I did.  This means that my (good) fats quota is well and truly met in one of these chocolatey morsels. 

Plus, I froze those that weren't going to be eaten within a few days.  They defrost really well, and rather quickly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment