If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Friday 1 February 2013

Outfit #98 - Happy New School Year

Today we had our start-of-school-year meeting.  Weather is still sticky and threatening rain, so I dressed moderately casually, in clothes (and shoes) that deal well with humidity and rain.  Unfortunately, this type of outfit is not terribly flattering.
Dress: Caroline Morgan.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: can't remember (small silver roses - sorry no close-up today.  Trust me, this is a good thing).  Necklace: Mombasa.  Bracelets: made by me.
As it turned out, it didn't rain.  Well, not on me anyway, but I was glad I wore these sandals. 
It was humid enough though that, even though I was not doing any violin playing until this afternoon, I had to take the beads off as soon as I got home.  I'm tempted to put them in my pile to give away.
I'm totally back into wearing bracelets.  When I returned from Melbourne, I put one on to go to dinner, and I have rarely been without one since.  These are both thanks to Sunday - the blue one I mended, then I was inspired to make the pink one.

No comments:

Post a Comment