If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Outfit #106 - The First Beige Experiment

It's pretty obvious, I think, that I am a 'winter' in colouring.  Beige has not been on my list of acceptable colours to wear near my face.  Yet, last year I bought this shirt. 
Shirt: Crossroads (op shop).  Skirt: Katies.  Belt: from a dress from Target.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: from Jeannie.
Today was the shirt's first outing.  I intended to wear a bright necklace, but collars and necklaces weren't playing nicely this morning, and I didn't have the energy to force the issue. 
I felt I was being rather earthy with this ensemble of neutral colours and flowers.  The thought did cross my mind to get a photo of me hugging a tree in this outfit.  It didn't get any further than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment