If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Sunday 10 February 2013

The Char Grill Pan

I finally bought myself a char grill pan.  I love it.  Well, I actually bought it a few weeks ago, and this new item has necessitated a change in cupboard organisation. 

A char grill pan has been on my list of Things I Would Like for some time now, but it wasn't really a necessity.  Its absence in my kitchen has stopped me from doing a few recipes, though, so when I found a relatively cheap option in Kmart I decided to buy it.  Now, I don't cook roo meat any other way.  And I'm really looking forward to cooking some of these recipes.

The cupboard reorganisation is fabulous.  I feel I should mention here, that I am really particular about my kitchen cupboards.  Not just things like glasses in this cupboard and bowls over here, but the order in which they are stored.  This reorganisation of a cupboard is, then, slightly big for me.  So, for starters, I cleaned out those items that had made their way into the back corners (um, yeah, oil burners...?) which created oodles of space.  Now I have saucepans, frying pans and the lovely char grill on the top shelf, and baking tins and trays, as well as the mini chopper and electric beaters on the bottom shelf.  All of these are now more orderly than before.  And it's so much easier to find all the baking items, and easier to access the electric items.  Win.  I did take some photos but none of them are any good so I'll save you from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment