If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 14 February 2013

Outfit #104 - Green Spot Shoes

I actually think of these shoes as the green love heart shoes, but no one else sees the love hearts as I walk all over them.  They're on the inside.
Skirt: Temt (op shop).  Singlet: Hot Options.  Shirt: Miss Shop (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: gift.  Bracelet: from Eumundi Markets.
This was one of those outfits that needed to be photographed before the school day.  I promise, it was all ironed before I left home this morning.
So, yes, today was that day.  At school it was lovely though, a plate of very tempting cupcakes thanks to another staff member, and several girls wished me a happy Valentine's day and also told me what they'd done for a friend or their mum.
I couldn't bring myself to wear red or pink or visible love hearts, though.  Or even to go all out with the green accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment