If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Outfit #103 - Butterflies and Showers


I only realised after a blog comment that the red bits on this dress are butterflies. 

Dress: Fahrenheit (from Jeannie).  Sandals: Target.  Earrings: from Mombasa.

Minimal accessories today.  Partly because today is Ash Wednesday, and partly because I had a potential 'wardrobe malfunction' on my hands.  So instead of choosing accessories, I was busy making sure my dress wouldn't slip down to the ground before I made it into school.  I think this was a good choice.
I was planning on wearing some ballet flats, but there were showers when I was preparing to leave... and on my way...  and I'd rather wear sandals in wet weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment