If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Outfit #108 - Warm and Cool

Previously, I have always paired this top (a very cool blue) with black/white/grey lower halves (also cool).  Today was the first time I paired it with black and coffee-ish.  Mmm, coffee...  I mean, warm.  Plus, weather (hello, more floods) causing me to appreciate the warmth factor of my raincoat.  Weird.

Top: David Lawrence.  Skirt: Katies.  Singlet and leggings: Ambra.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: Sportsgirl, I think.  Necklace: made by me.

My coffee and milk didn't play nicely on the weekend, causing rather an aversion to coffee.  I'm gradually getting over it, thank goodness.  Meanwhile, we're stuck with the super-tired face.  Getting only 4 hours sleep thanks to a late-running gig last night didn't help either.  I'm really looking forward to a mini sleep-in tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment