If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Monday 10 September 2012

Ordering Running Shoes Online

A few months ago, I was in need of new running shoes.  Having bought the same pair 4 times in a row, I thought buying online might save me a few dollars.  I had some recommendations from people in the know, and had a look.  This was going great until I realised I had no idea of size conversions.  Strangely, the internet did not provide me with all the answers.  So I didn't buy any, and shortly after the need was dire.  I bought in-store.  A different sort, incidentally.

I'm approaching the new running shoes time again.  Probably next week it will be dire, so today I ordered my first pair of running shoes online.  This time, I was prepared.  The box in which the last pair came also listed what size they were in other systems.  Phew.  The only name I could remember for ordering was wiggle so that's where I went.  And discovered they have free delivery for orders placed this month.  Score!  They should be here by the middle of next week - I can't wait.  Oh, and price - it's so much cheaper.  Like, $90 cheaper.  The rate at which I go through running shoes, this will add up considerably.

Today's photo:

The new Kangaroo Paws are beautiful.  The fuzziness catches the sunlight beautifully.  This is the first of, most likely, many more photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment