If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Outfit #70 - Soft

Outfit details:

Skirt: Sinerji (swap).  Shirt: Mischief (from Jeannie).  Singlet: Hot Options.  Cardigan: Jeanswest.  Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: from Mombasa. 

This was originally intended for tomorrow (longer skirt suitable for grade 3s, basically).  A chance message from a parent last night reminded me that tomorrow is group photos, so I changed my mind.  These photos happened really quickly once I got home from work, before the next group of students arrived.  None of the miracles that happened last Tuesday, that's for sure!

I don't wear these shoes enough - I do really like them!  I was very glad of the softness of this outfit today, I just felt a bit wobbly all day.

These seem to be the earrings for this skirt.  This photo is actually from a previous outfit - isn't recycling wonderful?  Despite my frequent wearings of this skirt, today received many compliments.

Today's photo:

New growth on the camellia.  This is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment