If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Outfit #71 - Group Photos

Outfit details:

Skirt: Spicy Sugar (from Jeannie).  Blouse: Jacqui E (op shop).  Shoes: Zoe & Zac (from Jeannie).  Earrings: also from Jeannie.  Tank (not visible): Jeanswest.  Flat shoes (not shown...): Hot Options.

Yesterday, I mentioned I'd forgotten today was group photos.  Today's outfit was originally intended for yesterday, but I thought it would look better in photos than today's original plan.  I'm not sure if that's actually the case, but the girls all liked it.

This is the closest I've come to a 100% recycled outfit for school, too.  All the visible bits are either from Jeannie (really, my biggest clothes source - thanks Jeannie!) and an op shop.  In fact, the visible content cost a whole $9.50 (bought in January).  I must admit, though, that the shoes were just too much.  I have a blister on a toe so after walking down to strings, then up to one courtyard then staffroom then other courtyard then back to my teaching room then down to strings and back, I gave up.  I put them back on for the second photo, and then reverted to my black flower flats. 

I chose this earring photo (although not the greatest shot of the actual earrings) because of the background.  I hadn't noticed it until I was looking through photos.  A couple of weeks ago, I had to take a little one back to class and the next child was already there.  She had some theory questions, so I asked her to write them on the board.  I came back while she was writing the first question: 'How come when we use' and I can't remember the rest, but we worked out a few answers that day.

Today's photo:

I had a dental appointment this evening, and this was the sunset that greeted me as I headed in.  Very smoky.

No comments:

Post a Comment