If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Monday 3 September 2012

The New Blog

This seems to be the Year of the Blog.  Prior to this year, I would think about maybe starting a blog, then wonder what it should have as a theme, then get excited then - you know - bored with my idea.  Or worried.  I'm not out to offend anyone.

Then, my New Year's Resolution (live life more interestingly) led to this blog, which has changed my life - hopefully for the better.  Then, on the weekend, after a week of super quotes from my students, I thought this is too good to keep to myself.  Some I share with Facebook, but not all.  Ooh - blog.  Although I don't teach every day, there is quite a stockpile (I've been teaching for a long time), and many days I score more than one, so this should keep me going through the holidays. 

So, my new blog is Miss Anna's Student Quotes, and can be found here.  And as a lot of them I'd normally share on Facebook, I won't be sharing actual blog posts.  If you want to see them...sign up...

Today's photo:

I must have walked past these flapjacks (I think that's what they are) many, many, many days, but today was the first I noticed them.  Possibly the sunlight shining through, my good mood, sunlight.  Who knows.  They're right next to the agave plants I've photographed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment