If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 27 September 2012

Teal the Cows Come Home

I realised after doing yesterday's post that it was rather geeky - I mean really, glasses and technology???  So today is anything but - girly nail polish.  Not that geeks can't be girly of course, but there are stereotypes...

On Tuesday I dropped into the newly revamped David Jones in a nearby shopping centre.  And I had to smile when I saw the wall of OPI nail polishes.  Heaven.  I love the names for the colours for these polishes.  I made an impulse purchase - a 4-pack of minis, featuring this colour 'Teal the Cows Come Home'.  Or, for any straight blokes who may be reading this - metallic blue.  For a teal colour I would normally expect a bit more green, and generally a bit darker, but I am rather enjoying having blue toenails. 

My feet are exceptionally horrible right now, so you get a beach photo.  If you do happen to see anything close-up - sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment