If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 20 September 2012

Outfit #75 - So Close

Outfit details:

Skirt: Sinerji (swap).  Top: Ambra.  Earrings: made by me.  Shoes: Target.

So close to holidays!!!  I just have one student at home tomorrow...and a Saturday morning full of them... and then I'm done!  I can't wait.

I also realise that this is an outfit very similar to at least one previous outfit.  After last night's run though (an old running top, sore arm skin), I wanted comfort.  This outfit has it in spades.  Plus, my little grade 2 said "ooh, I do love your shoes".  It was a pretty wonderful day - which included coming home to find my new running shoes waiting at the front door.  I can't wait to run in them!

Today's photo:

Not exciting or artistic.  But I'd run out of yoghurt, so this morning's breakfast was a smoothie and a coffee.  And later, a piece of toast.  I seem to be developing an addiction to toast.  Which makes me feel like Thursday Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment