If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Outfit #73 - Five Fifteen

Outfit details:

Dress: Cue (op shop).  Shirt: Hot Options.  Shoes: Pulp.  Earrings: ? Sportsgirl I think?

Today, for the first time in years of Tuesday morning rehearsals, I did not wake up at 5:20.  Knowing how long it takes me now to water my new garden (9 minutes last time, with new seedlings planted yesterday), I set my first alarm for 5:15.  As Hawaii Five-O started again last night, I didn't get to sleep until about midnight, so I also had about 5 hours and 15 minutes of sleep.  With many students away (without notice), it felt like I only taught for 5 hours and 15 minutes, but this wasn't actually the case, thankfully.  I did manage to read a whole book, though, and I'm not a fast reader.

Ooh, and apologies for the photo.  Not sure what the spots are... Despite waking earlier, I didn't have any time for photos this morning, nearly had to run for the train, and then my after-school students arrived 14 minutes early and nearly caught me in the act.  And apologies, too, for the hair - still adjusting to the whole dealing-with-short-hair thing.

Today's photo:

Actually, a photo from yesterday.  Water droplets in the sunshine on the basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment