If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Outfit #68 - Flash Test Dummy

Outfit details:

Skirt: Spicy Sugar; and Shirt: Miss Shop, both from Jeannie.  Vest: Portmans.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: from Mombasa.

On Sunday, I tested some outfits.  I realised I have many Quite Short Skirts (and dresses).  My guidelines for length of skirt are if I feel comfortable (not too exposed); if my mother would comment; and if it passes the Flash Test.  Helping the grade 3s involves so much kneeling down, if an outfit involves any flashing while kneeling, it's a No Go for a Wednesday.  Surprisingly, several outfits did not pass this test for this week.  This skirt, however, is a winner.  It has more of a split at the back than I realised though...

I did actually take more photos of the outfit with the vest, but none of them (I see, now that I am back in comfy clothes), is at all flattering.  So you're stuck with one minus vest - with the added bonus of, if you peer really closely, skirt details.  They're buttons, in case you're wondering.  I actually checked the label on the shoes today, previously mentioned as Hot Options.  Sorry about that.

Same earrings as last Thursday...

Today's photo:

I must have walked past this plant dozens of times, but today was the first I noticed - a cherry tomato plant behind the fence next to the station!  They're nice and red, too, unlike my green offerings.  So far.  Not the greatest photo - more for the fact of tomatoes by the railway rather than artistic merit.

No comments:

Post a Comment