If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 6 September 2012

Outfit #69 - Unexpected

Outfit details:

Dress: Jeanswest (op shop).  Leggings: ? Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: Mombasa. 

I was totally going to wear a different outfit today.  When I was about to get dressed, I just didn't feel like wearing that outfit.  A warm day was forecast, though, so this black shirt dress (delightfully cool) was my standby. 

I was also going to wear different earrings, then changed my mind at the last minute.  Glad I did, too - a couple of kids said, very quietly, that they liked my earrings.  And my shoes.  Also unexpected was the windy weather I encountered on the way to school - this is a slightly neater hairstyle than what I had by the time I got there.

Today's photo:

Afternoon sun.  Fluffy balls of red.  Fallen leaves, a falling down fence.  The anticipation of a run and no students until Saturday and some more gardening and - ooh, neighbour's puppy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment