If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Outfit #74 - The Sky and The Clouds

Outfit details:

Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop).  Singlet: Hot Options.  Top: Sportsgirl (op shop).  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: gift.

One of my students used to tell me what my outfits looked like.  I suspect this one would have looked like the sky and the clouds and rain and flowers.

Although it was just drizzling when I was watering my plants this morning (as in, I got maybe 3 or 4 tiny mostly evaporated drops, and didn't feed the plants very much so when I got home they were droopy), thankfully it didn't rain any more after that. 

I was pulling up my singlet all day though.  Very irritating.

Today's photo:

Not as amazing as I was hoping... but when I stepped out this morning, the grey clouds contrasted nicely with the white branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment